You will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests.� You will be responsible for greeting and seating guests, overseeing dining room maintenance and monitoring service to ensure guest satisfaction. ��
- Warmly greet guests into the restaurant
- Proactively support the restaurant team while monitoring dining room activity�
- Collaborate with team members to communicate any special needs or guest requests�
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty�
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while maintaining an organized host stand or work area
Sincerely thank guests leaving the restaurant and invite them to return
- Flexibility.� This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it�s also a lot of fun!
- Experience.� Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- Knowledge.� Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person.� The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator.� Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a �people person� who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed