- Flexibility. This is a demanding business, and we look for flexibility with workdays and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required. Familiarity with restaurant terminology and food service techniques is preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
A qualified applicant is a people person who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and thrives on the challenge of creating distinctively different dining experiences.
Working Environment/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to walk and stand, 6-8 hours per day, and may have exposure to basic cleaning supply chemicals.
- The team member is occasionally required to climb and use balance. Additionally, they will frequently be asked to use their hands and arms to reach, carry, pull, and lift up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member will experience temperature fluctuations (rain, wind, heat, humidity), and moderate to high noise levels.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. This job description is subject to change at any time. The team member will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.