- Must have a proven track record of success as a team member in a strong and innovative Finance organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be an effective leader
- Must be a well-organized, take-charge professional who makes things happen, and who has a strong orientation to quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Must be entrepreneurial and detail-oriented; willing to roll up his/her sleeves and is hands-on.
- Must have an analytical mind sufficient to assess business performance and opportunities, as well as to evaluate problems and develop solutions.
- Must be a polished and dynamic team player, an open, willing communicator who is not uncomfortable or shy in dealing directly with challenging issues.
- Effective communication is an important ingredient to success in this position.
- Must be professional and ethical, demonstrating personal integrity, loyalty, tact, sound judgment, openness and diligence.
- Dynamic and outgoing, yet down-to-earth, available and receptive. Consistent, understanding and fair.
- Able to adjust to change, open to new ideas, willing to take on additional responsibilities and able to perform in a deadline driven environment. Flexible and resourceful “can-do” attitude.
- Displays innate intelligence and common sense.
- Growth and quality-oriented in his/her business approach.
- Drives for results and success while actively and effectively serving as a role model for the company’s guiding principles.
- Has effective written, verbal and listening skills. Shows respect and interacts with associates at all levels in a manner that is constructive and supportive. Open-minded and empowering.
- Proactive in defining roles and accountabilities, as well as in evaluating, mentoring, coaching and counseling members of the Resort finance team. Sets a positive example and is a great motivator of people around key objectives.
- Drives through change and adversity by tackling tough challenges without hesitation. Undaunted, maintains determination and resolve no matter how arduous the situation.
- Clearly enjoys working with and interacting with others.
- Keeps important priorities in the forefront and never loses sight of the “big picture”.
- Carefully evaluates all of the factors and assesses the potential outcome before making a decision.
- Always part of the solution and not part of the problem. Strives for continuous process improvement and best practices. Is analytically astute and able to help maximize the value of the Resort.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and commitment in regards to deliverables and deadlines. Highly responsive to owners, guests and employees. Owns the work product and is committed to the quality, accuracy and timeliness thereof.
- Takes the initiative in leading, communicating, offering service, and in solving problems.
- Forward thinking; develops goals and plans that extend beyond current realities and capabilities.
Experience, Education, & Licensure:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of finance/ accounting experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in a complex operations environment.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or related field is preferred.
Base Pay Start Rate: $64,480/Yr. - $78,000/Yr.
We offer a competitive benefit package for full-time, regular team members that includes: group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits, as well as participation in a pre-tax flexible benefit plan for healthcare and dependent care reimbursement and an employee assistance program. We also offer paid time off/sick time and are proud to offer participation in a 401(k) plan with a company match!