Join us at Miramonte Resort & Spa as an integral member of our strong team!
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a stunning setting against a beautiful backdrop of the Santa Rosa Mountains, where you will be a key player in our goal to over-deliver a distinctively different and superior guest experience that creates repeat relationships with our customers.
You’ll actively seek out and manage inquiries of groups over 10 guestrooms per night, ensuring a seamless, superlative experience. You’re a relationship-builder that brings added value to your team and our guests while gaining beneficial experience and opportunity for growth, as well.
One of our main goals is to focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that hit/exceed our sales objectives, while having an enjoyable and rewarding time with a great team along the way.
Salary Range: $75k/yr. - $85k/yr.
• Bring your innovative ideas and positive attitude to set, identify create new contacts and develop sales leads through phone solicitation, prospecting, sales calls, trade shows, and more
• Be responsive and engaging to sales inquiries and contact potential clients to build and grow long-term business relationships
• Understand the overall market – competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc. - and strategically sell against our competition
• Take the initiative to go beyond the ordinary to differentiate us from the competition and create loyalty and excitement. We appreciate your creative thinking and efforts here at Miramonte Resort & Spa
• Understand our resort & spa’s amenities, venues, customer service approach and overall options. Provide recommendations to create authentic and distinctively different experiences for our customers
• Anticipate our guests’ needs and respond promptly. Think like a guest and act like an owner.
• Develop, execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence), with confidence
• Produce quotes and thoughtfully written confirmation to all clients
• Maintain timely and accurate recording of activity to include appointments, calls made and business leads
• Flexibility. We are in the business of bringing dreams to life and it requires operational understanding and innovative thinking to result in the flexibility to produce those dreams. We’re open to your ideas and improvements.
• Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm selling passionate people, authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team-oriented environment.
• People Person. One of the best parts of selling is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members. You will be recognized here.
• Great communicator. Verbally creating a picture of the amazing experiences we can create like no other for a group requires excellent listening skills, attention to detail, innovative thinking, and the ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
• Good Administrator. Paperwork may not be the most fun part of the job but organization and the ability to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of technical and managerial applications of PMS, Delphi and appropriate PC applications will keep you organized and ensure you have more time to sell!
• A Dedicated Team-Player. We support and respect everyone at the Miramonte Resort & Spa and expect the same from our candidates. We’ve built a team of individuals with the common baseline of integrity, creativity, strong work ethics, consideration, dedication and business savvy. If this sounds like you, please apply.