Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
CoralTree Hospitality is a diverse collection of people and properties with unique personalities and a welcoming spirit. We applaud authenticity and are inclusive, “all ways”. The Director of Talent Acquisition position provides recruitment leadership and direction in alignment with the company’s strategic vision and company values to ensure that key business initiatives are met.
- To be part of a forward-thinking organization where the work you do matters and has a direct contribution to our success. We are progressive leaders with a clear vision and innovative thinking
- To join a differentiated and compelling culture that centers around a core set of guiding principles which binds us together
- To be a key contributor to an evolving platform which continues to demonstrate growth and advancement translating to career opportunities for our people
- To contribute through a role which provides travel, exposure to senior leadership and diversity
- To become an integral part of a world class HR community and proactive talent acquisition function
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000 annually
Lead a world class sales and marketing organization and team of seasoned professionals to position one of the largest independent hospitality assets in the country located in South Florida. Pier Sixty Six is a multi-Billion-dollar project that requires exceptional marketing, product positioning, direct sales, leadership and team building skills to ensure its ultimate success. The Executive Director of Sales and Marketing will provide sales and marketing leadership, strategic direction and planning, business plan execution, analysis and overall revenue generation support to meet the financial goals of Pier Sixty Six Resort.